Thursday, May 26, 2005

well so much for negativity...

i haven't felt so alive and in touch with what's going on around me for a very long time.

truly amazing.

so much for making a fool of myself. i did no such thing. she accepted and understood better than i ever could have hoped.
we talked of varied and engaging topics...

I felt/feel like, rather than my sole existence being with school and with people at school, that i was something else, something separate, something unique, and i felt/feel as though i was growing.

no expectations... no judgements. just a whole lot of honesty, and really good communication. i wasn't trying to be anything, except myself.

everything seems/d really really fresh... rather than being smothered by the dazed feeling of my own insular world - i was/am taking in and giving out.

we talked about grandfather jack, about the remote possibility of me dropping out of school, and of how crap monday and tuesday was. so much honesty. we talked about how we both felt about lots of things, including what had happened, and i felt i could, and in fact did, tell her everything. we talked about me going off to the bush... being completely self sufficient, and her going off to a buddhist monastery in france.
awesome


endfile

that's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home