Sunday, June 19, 2005

hmmm... tender lips...

well that's enough on that topic eh folks???

i found this quote on MisFits' blog: this is a young liberal talking shit but it's quite awesome in some way:

'The two greatest forces for good in human history are capitalism and Christianity, and when they're blended it's a very powerful duo.'

well these last 2 days have been a bit strange. feel like i'm not in control of my body. hmmm... sounds like the same old shit but seems different. i'm not articulate enough to describe it properly except for - disconnected. felt like i was on drugs at the zoo yesterday with giulia and mum.

has anyone else come to the conclusion that Muse is just a poor Radiohead imitation.? it seems much like that to me listening to 'time is running out'. AHHHH listening to popular italian music (some western music but fucking mainstream as.)

there's 2 lights on in my room... i hate 2 lights on in my room so ugly.

i was dying in the rain last night. so fucking cold on my sleeping bag with rain dripping on my face. i'm getting back into music from italy. some of the techno's quite hot believe it or not.

well this is where i got upto until my stupid CUNT MUM fucking disconnected my internet AGAIN
update soon



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home