Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i seek ease from my unease.

as usual i am the last one left on the street, my mind has already glazed over - how did i learn to do this? I've already forgotten everything, all of it gone, no matter how deeply the words struck or how much sadness they filled me with.

the darkness surrounds me and i fall into it, i find solace in true emptiness and stillness, not carrying on. i feel like i want to collapse, never has the feeling manifested itself so.

i was always too smart to take it that far, to abuse. but where has all my emotion gone?

what things do people see in me that i can't see in myself.

subconscious.

black everywhere, pale orange somewhere, nothing everywhere, and nowhere. eerie, still monsters loom above me, surreal.

yet again it all fades away.

i knew things were fucked up, i knew i wasn't wrong. illusion.

yet again it all fades away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home